Reviews — Bridge to the Sacred
"This is a book you keep on your nightstand and read a little each night. It is outstanding.
In a troubled world we need this to adjust our thoughts to the positive. It is organized beautifully,
I cannot recommend it more highly."
– Karen Eterovich, Glen Rock, New Jersey
“I love this beautiful book by my friends Lisa Bansavage and L.E. McCullough.”
– Ingrid Saxton, Los Angeles, California
“Beautiful sentiments, beautiful photographs. Thank you!”
– Tim Whistler, Brooklyn Heights, New York
"This delightful book is eminently suitable as a gift, but you will want a copy for yourself
to refer to again and again."
– Ruth Hoppin (Christian Feminism Today), Indianapolis, Indiana
“I just got your lovely book, and I’m very impressed with the variety and the diversity of choices. The pictures are stunning.”
– Rev. Msgr. Charles W. Cicerale, St. James Catholic Community, Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Beautiful thoughts. Beautiful pictures.”
– Debra Gordon, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“This book is like a fine wine, enjoy in little sips.”
– Jeffry Chiplis, Cleveland, Ohio
“A voice of peace and hope in such troubled times.”
– Jan Boyd, Aspinwall, Pennsylvania
“This is the kind of book we take with us when we colonize Mars.”
– Rev. Timothy Gillespie (Southern Baptist Theological Seminary), Carmel, Indiana